UltraDefrag (64-bit) v6.0.4 is a disk defragmenter for Windows, which supports defragmentation of locked system files by running during the boot process. It is easy to use without any complicated scripting or a huge load of configuration settings. You can filter the files processed by size, number of fragments, file name and path. You can terminate the process early by specifying an execution time limit.
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system file processing
- Console interface for batch processing or setting up scheduled tasks
- Graphical user interface to follow the process visually
- Process single files, folders or drives from the Explorer context menu
- Specialized processing algorithms for each situation
- Available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Optional dryrun to get a preview of the resulting disk usage
Note: This is 64-bit of UltraDefrag Disk Defragmentation tool which is available for download here.
This minor update fixes a bug preventing configuration files creation on Windows 7.
Supported Operating Systems: WinXP, WinVista x64, Win7 x64, Win8 x64
System Requirements: 64-bit Windows OS
Program Limitations: <p>works on 64-bit Windows OS only</p>