Password Safe v3.35 allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe v3.35 you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
* Bugs fixed in 3.35
-  Support newer YubiKeys in all modes.
-  In the Flattened List view, keep the icon column, if present as leftmost, to ensure proper display.
-  The Read-Only checkbox no longer clears itself after returning from the file selection dialog. Also, the read-only checkbox in XP file selection dialog is handled correctly.
-  CurrentFile preference is updated sooner rather than later, so last database is set as default for next invocation.
* Changes to Existing Features in 3.35
-  Password Policy: You can now choose a character set without requiring at least one character from that set (i.e., minimum required can be zero).
Supported Operating Systems: Win95, Win98, Win2000, WinXP
System Requirements: not specific
Program Limitations: <p>-----</p>