Password Safe v3.32 allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe v3.32 you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
- Support Yubico's YubiKey authentication token. Previouly this product was supported in a separate branch.
- User can choose not to let PasswordSafe record which virtual keyboard was used.
- Changing a database opened in read-only mode to read/write will revert when the database is locked.
- Allow a keyboard shortcut to be associated with selecting an entry. Please see Help entry for more details.
Changes to Existing Features
- Add validation of entry field XML characters to ensure resulting file can be imported. Note: any field containing an invalid character will not be exported and a comment added to the export file and the report.
- Run command can now accept $e or $email and will expand this to the entry's e-mail.
- Copying the username of a shortcut entry now works correctly.
- -d dialog no longer needs password verification.
- Help now displays correctly for Import XML settings.
- Filters now handle empty fields correctly.
- Manage Password Policy lists and Edit Entry's Notes fonts are set to same as for main list/tree, user-configurable.
- Autotype email and url now works with shortcut.
- Prevent Alt+Enter or Ctrl+Enter when setting the Application Hotkey in PasswordSafe options dialog closing the dialog and saving an invalid Hotkey.
- Support wrap scrolling in the ListView using up and down arrow keys.
Supported Operating Systems: Win95, Win98, Win2000, WinXP
System Requirements: not specific